Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 23 - Sky Blue Sky

Staying home for so long has been good for me. A feeling of life continuity has let me indulge myself with a whole range of slightly "whimsical" activities (intensive winter photography, blogging, watching 20 movies on the local film festival, pumping up iron twice a week, reading thick volumes of poetry) that I otherwise wouldn't even have bothered about. I finally feel that my soul has caught up with my body. I know this feeling well, it's when a random selection of music in your iPod all of a sudden makes perfect sense and every old song sounds as fresh as if I have just downloaded it for the first time. But after some time my body is getting more and more restless longing for some long far away trip to Asia in a desperate attempt to get away from its darling soul again. Cool down cool down. The plan is to stay together.

No comments:

Post a Comment